The Thickness Gauge machine is a high speed, high accuracy industrial built thickness measuring machine. Each part is rotated and scanned using a series of laser micrometers achieving an inspection of 340-360º of a parts surface for thickness defects. The parts can be routed to a rejection bin based on user defined tolerances. The PC based controller utilizes a real-time high speed operating system and custom algorithms for software filtering. We can customize filters to ignore manufactured impressed designs while testing for irregularities and/or measuring on other surfaces of the product. This industrial built machine can be used in a stand-alone application or can be integrated into an existing production line.
- High speed, 200-220 parts per minute*
- Each of the three Lasers, 30x850 microns wide (Oval)
- Conveyor Speed 125-150 feet per minute
- Accuracy approx 2/10000ths of an inch*
- Software compensates for a true micrometer reading comparison
- Can be used with a variety of materials and application testing
- Integrated or standalone design
*Specs are dependent on part design and speed
Contact us today and see how L.H. Controls & Automation can help with your automation projects.
© 1980-2018 L.H. Controls & Automation